19 March 2011

My Session Timed Out

Normally, I would have Saturday Snapshots. But today, the Tech Grrlz came by and kept my computer busy by fixing my i-Tunes account, Two and Three's internet access, and uploading music onto the Captain's i-Touch. Oh, and they helped Mother-in-Law with her mac. Plus, because they arrived at different times, they both brought desserts. I love the Tech Grrlz.

I wish I had good pictures, or any motivation right now, but wow, what a long day it's been! I might get my act together by Sunday, but if not, I know you'll love me anyway. Sending some of that love back at you, because I have nothing else to offer right now!

6 comments:

  1. And that's enough for me. Love to those Grrlz. Find some time to relax. ILY. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.3.11

    How very magical and intuitive of you not to write very much today, or have time for photos, because I forgot to comment on the Thin Mints topic yesterday. If you had shown pictures, or been all eloquent, I might have become distracted.

    Three cookies are almost a dessert, but one package is definitely dinner. (Only because my children all live elsewhere now. Mostly that's true.)
    We do love you anyway.
    Julie
    p.s. Oh, and those are not Girl Scouts, they are heroin dealers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julie: Four and Five woke up this morning and asked for waffles and Thin Mints for breakfast. I gave them two each, because we are on the last box. Four proclaimed, "I love Girl Scout Thin Mints!" I had to tell him they only sell them once a year.

    He's crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.3.11

    I just hate it when the kids have to learn these harsh life lessons so young... I have half a box left, and some other kind that are NOT Thin Mints. I think I should go hide them.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thin mints. Except chocolate in all its forms makes me vomit currently. So tell Five you didn't fail him...at least you allow him to DIGEST thin mints which is more than i can say for my child lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lora: I just found out that my mother-in-law has a Thin Mint connection. If you like, I will buy some and freeze them for you, because I am THAT confident that you will be able to eat them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Unlike other Diaries, this one isn't private. Feel free to share your thoughts. Politely, of course.